In response to the RBA’s decision to increase the official cash rate by 0.25%, we will increase our variable rate loan products by 0.25% effective Thursday, 17 November 2022.
As a member-owned organisation we are committed to assisting our Members during this time by providing options for repayment management through in confidence conversations tailored to individual circumstances.
We understand that many of our Members will not have been exposed to an interest rate increase since commencing their loan and may have additional questions or concerns.
Members who find they are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the increases can reach out to our Contact Centre or branch network for support options 1800 075 078.
We are pleased to advise that the below savings account rates will also increase from Thursday, 17 November 2022:
- Bonus Saver (0.20% increase)
- Student Money Saver and Future Start (0.20% increase)
- Star Saver (0.15% increase)
- Online Saver and Business Online Saver (0.15% increase)
- Go Saver (0.15% increase)
- Pension Plus (0.20% increase)
- Christmas Club (0.15% increase)
- Cash Management (0.15% increase)
Members are welcome to call our Contact Centre on 1800 075 078 or visit their nearest branch for any additional queries.