Together with our insurance partner CGU Insurance, we’ll help protect your most valued asset.
The CGU Motor policy provides three levels of cover for your car, motorcycle, trailer or horse float including:
- Fire, Theft & Third Party
- Third Party only
We can offer a Free Rating One Protection if you have had a Rating One for two years or more with CGU or any other insurance company as well as an optional windscreen or window repair cover.
- New vehicle replacement after a total loss for up to three years (subject to maximum kilometre conditions)
- Hire vehicle costs for up to 21 days after theft or attempted theft
- Re-coding of locks and barrels after theft of keys
- Personal items up to $1,000 after theft or damage
- Towing or transport of your vehicle
- Windscreen extension option
- $30 million liability cover
- Cover can be arranged over the phone with direct debits from most credit cards or accounts
The fine print
Queensland Country Bank Limited ABN 77 087 651 027 AFS Licence No. 244533 acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFS Licence no. 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. CGU Home and Contents Insurance, Landlords Residential Property Insurance, Car Insurance and Travel Insurance are issued by CGU. You can get a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for any of these products from any office of Queensland Country Bank. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to buy or hold the relevant products.
The insurance section of this website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs ('your personal circumstances'). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase these insurance policies, you should consider the appropriateness of it having regard to your personal circumstances, plus obtain and consider the current Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determination for the relevant insurance policy