New for old replacement if under 1 year old
$30 million liability cover
Cover options for touring or on-site

CGU's Caravan Insurance policy covers you against loss or damage to the caravan, annexe and its contents from an accident, as well as theft.

You can also choose the type of cover you need to suit your circumstances - whether you're touring Australia in your caravan, or it's permanently on-site.


  • New caravan replacement for caravans less than one year old
  • Cover for burnt out motors (up to 10 years old) that form part of your caravan
  • Alternative accommodation expenses for loss
  • $30 million liability cover
  • Optional burglary/theft cover for contents while inside a rigid lockable annex
  • Cover can be arranged over the phone with direct debits from most credit cards or accounts
Toggle Item

The fine print

Queensland Country Bank Limited ABN 77 087 651 027 AFS Licence No. 244533 acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFS Licence no. 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. CGU Home and Contents Insurance, Landlords Residential Property Insurance, Car Insurance and Travel Insurance are issued by CGU. You can get a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for any of these products from any office of Queensland Country Bank. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to buy or hold the relevant products.

The insurance section of this website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs ('your personal circumstances'). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase these insurance policies, you should consider the appropriateness of it having regard to your personal circumstances, plus obtain and consider the current Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations for the relevant insurance policy.