Together with our insurance partner CGU Insurance, we’ll help protect your most valued asset.
Home and contents insurance protects your property against a wide range of risks including fire, burglary, explosion and storm damage.
Depending on your level of cover, you can also protect your property from accidental damage and accidental loss.
To discuss your home and contents insurance, please contact one of our branches or phone one of our experienced staff on 1800 075 078.
- New for old replacement cover
- Pay fortnightly or monthly at no extra cost
- Valuable items cover up to a maximum of $5,000 for Listed Events cover or $7,500 for Accidental Damage cover
- Cover for burnt out motors in domestic appliances
- $20 million liability cover
- Flood cover included
- Australia wide cover for your contents against accidental loss or damage under an Accidental Damage policy
- 24-hour emergency claims department - 13 24 80
- Cover can be arranged over the phone with direct debits from most credit cards or accounts
The fine print
Queensland Country Bank Limited ABN 77 087 651 027 AFS Licence No. 244533 acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFS Licence no. 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. CGU Home and Contents Insurance, Landlords Residential Property Insurance, Car Insurance and Travel Insurance are issued by CGU. You can get a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for any of these products from any office of Queensland Country Bank. You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to buy or hold the relevant products.
The insurance section of this website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs ('your personal circumstances'). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase these insurance policies, you should consider the appropriateness of it having regard to your personal circumstances, plus obtain and consider the current Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations for the relevant insurance policy.