The Queensland Country phone banking service is available 24 hours a day, every day and lets you check your balance, pay your bills and transfer money.
What you can do on phone banking
- Check your account balance
- Hear recent transactions and other information on all your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay a bill using BPAY®
- Order an interim account statement
- Verify if a cheque has been presented
Accessing phone banking
You’ll need to register for phone banking by contacting us on 1800 075 078 or visiting your nearest branch. We’ll provide you with a unique temporary password for your first login. When you call, you just need to enter your customer number and your temporary password, and you'll be prompted to change it.
Once you have registered, simply call 1300 722 812.