Our internet banking and mobile banking app have both had recent improvements that put you in the driver’s seat.
With more options at your fingertips, you can control your Visa Debit and Visa Credit cards with more confidence.
Introducing card controls and more
Our internet banking and Mobile App improvements include:
- Members now have greater control over what type of transactions can be performed using Card Controls. For example, you may want to turn off online transactions or turn off international transactions, or even turn off Tap and Go transactions. This can be done in internet banking or the Mobile App. You can adjust these settings at any time.
- Members can now place their card in a blocked state. This will temporarily block all transactions on the physical card, whilst still allowing the digital wallet transactions to occur. This can be handy if you have misplaced your card and you know it’s going to turn up soon!
- When using internet banking or the Mobile App to order a new Visa Debit card on an existing or new account, your virtual card will be available in your digital wallet for use almost immediately!
- Members can now view your full card details including card expiry and CVV in internet banking and the Mobile App. This is a great feature when shopping online and you don’t have your physical card with you.
- If you need to report your card as lost or stolen, you can report it online and request a replacement card immediately, gaining access to the digital card within hours.
- Physical cards ordered through internet banking or the Mobile App are now issued active. There is no longer any need for Members to log in and activate their physical cards.