Queensland Country Bank has been saddened to see the devastating impact of the flooding in South-East Queensland and Northern New South Wales. We are reaching out to Members directly to ensure they receive as much support as possible.
We have a disaster support package available for Members affected by the flood, which offers varying types of financial relief, including:
- Deferment of repayments on loans for up to three months
- Placing loans on an interest-only basis for a period of time
- Restructuring loans to reduce scheduled repayments
- No establishment fee on new personal loan applications lodged before 30 June 2022
- No break costs for Members with a fixed rate loan who use an insurance payment to pay out their loan
- Waiver of the usual interest rate reduction for early withdrawals from term deposits prior to maturity
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1800 075 078 to discuss your circumstances and find out more about the support that might be available to you.
Our insurance partner, CGU Insurance, remains committed to assisting Members through this difficult time. Their claims hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 13 24 80.
Donation to recovery effort
We have donated $50,000 to Australian charity GIVIT, who guarantee that 100% of donated funds will be used to purchase exactly what's needed by people and communities impacted by storms and flooding.
If you wish to further support the recovery effort, you might like to consider making a contribution at givit.org.au/storms-and-flooding