Our Fixed Rate Home Loan gives you certainty of knowing exactly what your regular repayments will be for a period of one, two or three years.
It protects you from fluctuations in interest rates and ensures you can set a budget knowing that your repayments will be locked-in for the duration of your fixed term.
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Make extra repayments up to an extra $10,000 per year in addition to your contracted repayments
- 100% mortgage offset (for owner-occupied loans)
- Redraw facility (for owner-occupied loans)
- Terms up to 30 years
Rates & Fees
|New Loan Rates||Principal and Interest||Interest Only|
|3 Year Fixed Rate (<90%)||2.847 Interest rate 4.22*Comparison rate||3.197 Interest rate 4.56*Comparison rate|
|2 Year Fixed Rate (<90%)||2.847 Interest rate 4.35*Comparison rate||3.197 Interest rate 4.69*Comparison rate|
|1 Year Fixed Rate (<90%)||2.847 Interest rate 4.49*Comparison rate||3.197 Interest rate 4.84*Comparison rate|
|3 Year Fixed Rate (>90%)||3.091 Interest rate 4.28*Comparison rate||3.441 Interest rate 4.63*Comparison rate|
|2 Year Fixed Rate (>90%)||3.091 Interest rate 4.40*Comparison rate||3.441 Interest rate 4.74*Comparison rate|
|1 Year Fixed Rate (>90%)||3.091 Interest rate 4.52*Comparison rate||3.441 Interest rate 4.86*Comparison rate||
Effective date from Friday 5 March 2021
|Loan maintenance fee||$10|
The fine print
1. Maximum loan to value ratio for owner-occupied home loans is 95% and 90% for investment home loans.
7. Maximum LVR for owner-occupied and investment home loans is 90%.
* WARNING: These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available online or at any Queensland Country Bank branch. Comparison Rate calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term based on monthly repayments.
Please be aware that variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Home Loan brochure, Fees and Charges brochure, Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use; Financial Services Guide; Loan Interest Rate Schedule and Credit Guide.
Home loan key fact sheets
Queensland Country Bank, like all lending institutions, offers a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet to help you compare home loans in the market.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheets provide information about our loan products in a set standard format so it is easier for you to shop around and compare our loan products with those of other lenders (i.e. to compare apples with apples). The Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is one of a number of initiatives of the Government’s Fairer and Simpler Banking reforms.
Please click on the link to generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet which you can then choose to print or receive by email.
A home loan facts sheet is not an offer of credit. Queensland Country Bank is not obliged to provide you with the home loan described in the home loan facts sheet, you still need to apply for the loan and meet the lending criteria.