If you are looking for a flexible loan option for a variety of purposes, an unsecured loan could be right for you. It is a great option to help you finally get away on that well-deserved holiday, to upgrade your computer, entertainment system or furniture and can even be used to roll all of your debts into a single, manageable regular repayment.
- Available for a range of purposes
- Terms up to 5 years
- No security required
- Choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Ability to make extra repayments
- Borrow from $1,000 to $20,000
Rates & Fees
|Unsecured Personal Loan||12.95 Interest rate 13.78*Comparison rate|
|Document fee||Document fees may apply.|
|Loan maintenance fee||$10|
The fine print
* These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available online or at any Queensland Country Bank branch. Comparison Rate calculated on an unsecured loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term based on monthly repayments.
Please be aware that variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Target Market Determination; Personal Loan brochure, Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use brochure, Fees and Charges brochure, Credit Guide and the Loan Interest Rate Schedule.