|Product||Principal & Interest||Interest Only|
|Standard Ultimate Home Loan Package||4.44 Interest rate||N/A||
Effective date from Monday 22 February 2021
|Product||Interest Rate||Interest only|
|Line of Credit||4.94 Interest rate||N/A|
The fine print
1. Maximum loan to value ratio for owner-occupied home loans is 95% and 90% for investment home loans.
2. Principal and Interest includes a 1.35%p.a. discount off our Principal and Interest Standard Variable Rate for the life of the loan.
3. Interest Only maximum term of 3 years. Includes a 1.35%p.a. discount off our Interest Only Standard Variable Rate. Following expiry of the interest only period, loan will revert to principal and interest repayments with a 1.35%p.a. discount off our Principal and Interest Standard Variable Rate.
4. Following fixed rate expiry, the loan will revert to our Principal and Interest Standard Variable Rate with a discount of 0.75%p.a. for the life of the loan.
5. Maximum loan to value ratio for owner-occupied and investment home loans is 80%.
6. Principal and Interest includes a 2.00%p.a. discount off our Principal and Interest Standard Variable Rate for the life of the loan.
All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement.
Unless otherwise stated all fixed rate loans revert to the relevant Standard Variable Rate (Principal and Interest or Interest Only, as applicable) upon expiry of the fixed rate period.
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) may apply on loans if the Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR) exceeds 80%.
Packaged Loans are only available under our Ultimate Home Loan Package, are available for a limited time only and for a loan amount of at least $100,000. Not available for restructure of existing Queensland Country loan facilities. May be withdrawn at any time before a loan contract is entered into.
WARNING: These comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A comparison rate schedule is available at any of our branches.
* Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term based on monthly repayments.
** Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term based on monthly repayments.
Before acquiring the product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if the product is right for you: Home Loan brochure; Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use; Fees and Charges brochure; Loan Interest Rate Schedule;and Credit Guide.