It's now time for Queensland Country Bank Members to switch to BSB 654 000.
As part of our banking improvements project, our BSB has changed from BSB 704 640 to BSB 654 000. Last year we notified Members of this change and many of them have already commenced using BSB 654 000 with their unique account number (not their Member number or any other reference number). We thank them for their prompt action. For remaining Members who haven't made the necessary changes, we are asking that you switch now to avoid payments being rejected once our former BSB ceases to operate.
There are some key dates to be aware of:
- All Members (except SmartBudget and Business Banking Members) to switch to BSB 654 000 by 29 May 2023
- SmartBudget Members to switch to BSB 654 000 by 31 July 2023
- Business Banking Members to switch to BSB 654 000 by 31 July 2023
We acknowledge this will take effort from Members and we thank you for your patience. This round of improvements will pave the way for us to bring Members a more superior banking experience into the future, with benefits such as:
- Better ways to manage your cards in the banking app and internet banking
- More digital wallet options including Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Increased access to real time transfers to and from other banks
- New credit card loyalty rewards program 'My Rewards' launced in November 2022
- Numerous fee reductions introduced in November 2022
We are absolutely committed to supporting our Members through these changes and have taken a number of steps to assist, including:
- Employing additional contact centre staff
- Extending our contact centre opening hours
- Up-skilling existing team members
- Assigning dedicated specialists across our branch network
- Asking our staff to complete their own banking changes, so they understand first-hand how to best assist Members
If Members have any questions, please call our friendly team on 1800 075 078 or visit your nearest branch. Members can stay up to date with the project milestones on our Banking Improvements webpage.
Thank you for banking with Queensland Country Bank.
Group Chief Executive Officer