If you’re looking to buy a used car or another type of motor vehicle, like a car, boat, caravan or motorcycle, we offer a competitive secured personal loan option.
Looking for a loan to purchase a new car up to 3 years old? Try our New Car Loan.
Our Secured Personal Loan is also a great option if you want to use an existing vehicle as security for financing another purpose, such as funding a well-earned holiday, purchasing household goods, sporting goods or consolidating personal debt into one manageable loan.
Our Secured Personal Loan is generally available for larger amounts and having the security of a vehicle over the loan means we can offer a lower interest rate than our Unsecured Personal Loan option.
If you don't have security you can provide, don't worry as we have an unsecured personal loan option available – find out more about our unsecured personal loans. Or, if you're looking to renovate your home, we have personal loans available for renovation purposes.
- Available for a range of purposes
- Terms up to 7 years
- Pre-approval available to give you more bargaining power
- No deposit required
- Able to make extra repayments with no early repayment fees
- Choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
Rates & Fees
|Secured Personal Loan||9.75 Interest rate 10.68*Comparison rate||
Effective date from Monday 6 April 2020
|Document fee||Document fees may apply|
|Loan maintenance fee||$10|
The fine print
* These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available online or at any Queensland Country Bank branch. Comparison Rate calculated on a secured loan of $30,000 over a 5 year term based on monthly repayments.
Please be aware that variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Personal Loan brochure, Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use, Credit Guide, Fees and Charges brochure, and the Loan Interest Rate Schedule.