The All Access account provides versatility and reliability for your everyday banking.
- Unlimited free everyday transactions*
- No monthly fee if conditions are met (see fee waiver eligibility below)**
- Your choice of Visa Debit card or CueCard^
- 24/7 internet and phone banking access#
- Mobile banking app#
- Worldwide access
- [email protected]st
Open an All Access account
If you're brand new to Queensland Country and you're over 18, you can open a Membership and an All Access account online. For existing Members, you can open an All Access quickly and easily through internet banking or the mobile app. You can also open an account by visiting your nearest branch.
Rates & Fees
|Balances less than $5,000||0.00Interest rate|
|Balances over $5,000||0.01Interest rate||
Interest is calculated on the minimum daily balance and paid monthly. Effective Wednesday 1 April 2020
|Monthly fee||$6 (Free if waiver met - see details below)**|
|Transaction fees||Fees may apply. Please read our Fees and Charges brochure to learn more.|
The fine print
*Refer to our Fees and Charges brochure for information on other transactions which may attract fees and charges and for definitions of the terms Direct Entry and Contributing Accounts.
**Monthly Account Service Fee is waived for each month that you satisfy one or more of the following:
- Receive $1,000 or more in Direct Entry deposits to your All Access account each month; or
- Total savings, investments and borrowings of $50,000 or more held in any of the Contributing Accounts as at the last day of each month; or
- An Australian War Veteran, Aged or Disability Pension is directly credited to the All Access Account; or
- A current Queensland Country Ultimate Home Loan Package is held in the same name as one of the account holders; or
- You (the account holder) are under 18
^Visa Debit card only available for Members from 16 years of age.
#Restrictions apply for Members aged 13 to 15.
The information above does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the information you should consider whether it is right for you and seek your own advice.
The information above should be read in conjunction with the Target Market Determination, Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use and Personal Savings and Transaction Accounts brochure before acquiring this product.