Featuring our lowest variable rate, the Ultimate Home Loan Package (Variable) bundles together a range of discounts and benefits.
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Make extra repayments without penalty
- 100% mortgage offset (for owner-occupied loans)
- Redraw facility (for owner-occupied loans)
- Terms up to 30 years
- Multiple home loans are available under the one package fee (including fixed rates)
- No establishment or mortgage document fees (save $500 per loan)
- No monthly loan maintenance fee (save $10 a month per loan)
- 10% discount on home and contents insurance for the first year#
- No annual fee on Visa Credit card with Rewarder program^ (save $97 a year)
- No establishment fee on personal loans^ (save $120)
The comments shown above are a selection of 5 star reviews about Queensland Country Bank home loans submitted by our Members on ProductReview.com.au. View all reviews.
Rates & Fees
|Product||Principal and Interest||Interest Only|
|Special Variable Package (<80%)||1.993,5 Interest rate 2.39*Comparison rate||3.492,3 Interest rate 3.60*Comparison rate|
|Special Variable Package Rate (>80%)||3.141,4 Interest rate 3.51*Comparison rate||3.492,4 Interest rate 3.60*Comparison rate|
|Standard Ultimate Home Loan Package||3.994 Interest rate 4.34*Comparison rate||4.34 Interest rate 4.68*Comparison rate||
Effective date from Tuesday 3 August 2021
The fine print
1. Principal and Interest includes a 1.35%p.a. discount off our Principal and Interest SVR for the life of the loan.
2. Interest Only maximum term of 3 years. Includes a 1.35%p.a. discount off our Interest Only SVR. Following expiry of the interest only period, loan will revert to principal and interest repayments with a 1.35%p.a. discount off our Principal and Interest SVR for the life of the loan.
3. Maximum LVR for owner occupied and investment home loans is 80%.
4. Maximum LVR for owner occupied home loans is 95% and 90% for investment home loans.
5. Principal and Interest includes a 2.50%p.a. discount off our Principal and Interest SVR for the life of the loan.
# Discount applies where insurance policies are arranged through Queensland Country Bank Limited. Product issuer is Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance.
^ Other fees and charges may be applicable.
All interest rates quoted are per annum and only available under our Ultimate Home Loan Package. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. Available for a limited time only for a loan amount of at least $100,000. Not available for restructure of existing Queensland Country loan facilities. May be withdrawn at any time before a loan contract is entered into.
Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) may apply on loans if the Loan to Valuation Ratio (LVR) exceeds 80%.
* WARNING: These comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A comparison rate schedule is available at any of our branches. Comparison rate calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term based on monthly repayments.
Before acquiring the product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if the product is right for you: Target Market Determination; Home Loan brochure; Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use; Fees and Charges brochure; Loan Interest Rate Schedule; and Credit Guide.
Home loan key fact sheets
Queensland Country Bank, like all lending institutions, offers a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet to help you compare home loans in the market.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheets provide information about our loan products in a set standard format so it is easier for you to shop around and compare our loan products with those of other lenders (i.e. to compare apples with apples). The Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is one of a number of initiatives of the Government’s Fairer and Simpler Banking reforms.
Please click on the link to generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet which you can then choose to print or receive by email.
A home loan facts sheet is not an offer of credit. Queensland Country Bank is not obliged to provide you with the home loan described in the home loan facts sheet, you still need to apply for the loan and meet the lending criteria.