Featuring our lowest rate for a line of credit, the Ultimate Home Loan Package (Line of Credit) provides you with a continual source of credit whenever needed, bundled together with a range of discounts and benefits.
It functions as an overdraft, allowing you to draw up to your credit limit at any time and pay off as much or as little as you like (provided it remains under the credit limit).
- Borrow up to 80% of the value of your property
- Continual credit facility
- No set repayments (interest only repayments are required if you reach your limit)
- Have your pay deposited directly into the Line of Credit to reduce any interest charged and access your funds like a regular transaction account
- Multiple home loans are available under the one package fee (including variable and fixed rates)
- No establishment or mortgage document fees (save $500 per loan)
- No monthly loan maintenance fee (save $10 a month per loan)
- 10% discount on home and contents insurance for the first year#
- No annual fee on Visa Credit card with Rewarder program^ (save $97 a year)
- No establishment fee on personal loans^ (save $120)
The comments shown above are a selection of 5 star reviews about Queensland Country Bank home loans submitted by our Members on ProductReview.com.au. View all reviews.
Rates & Fees
|Product||Principal & Interest||Interest Only|
|Standard Ultimate Home Loan Package||4.44 Interest rate||N/A||
Effective date from Monday 22 February 2021
The fine print
# Discount applies where insurance policies are arranged through Queensland Country Bank Limited. Product issuer is Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227 681 trading as CGU Insurance.
^ Other fees and charges may be applicable.
Please be aware that variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Target Market Determination; Home Loan brochure, Fees and Charges brochure, Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use; Financial Services Guide; Loan Interest Rate Schedule and Credit Guide.
Home loan key fact sheets
Queensland Country Bank, like all lending institutions, offers a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet to help you compare home loans in the market.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheets provide information about our loan products in a set standard format so it is easier for you to shop around and compare our loan products with those of other lenders (i.e. to compare apples with apples). The Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is one of a number of initiatives of the Government’s Fairer and Simpler Banking reforms.
Please click on the link to generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet which you can then choose to print or receive by email.
A home loan facts sheet is not an offer of credit. Queensland Country Bank is not obliged to provide you with the home loan described in the home loan facts sheet, you still need to apply for the loan and meet the lending criteria.