If you want a loan with lots of features and discounts, consider our Ultimate Home Loan package.
Our Ultimate Home Loan Package bundles together your home loan with our Ultimate Package Account, an everyday transaction account and our low rate credit card. You pay an annual fee of just $350^, which gives you a range of package discounts and benefits - see Features below for further details - potentially saving you a lot of money over the life of your loan.
- Available for Owner Occupied & Investment home loans
- Discounted variable and fixed interest rate options
- No establishment, mortgage document or monthly loan maintenance fees on eligible loan products
- 10% discount for the first 12 months on CGU home and contents insurance
- $0 annual facility fee on Visa Credit card (saving $39 a year)
- $0 annual fee on Rewarder credit card rewards program (saving $58 a year)
- $0 establishment fee on personal loans (saving $120)
- Packages together home loan, credit card, transaction account
- 100% mortgage offset account for owner-occupied home loans
- Redraw facility on owner-occupied home loans
- Your choice to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Rates & Fees
|Product||Principal & Interest||Interest Only|
|2 Year Fixed Special Package||2.29~ Interest rate 3.84*Comparison rate||N/A|
|Special Variable Package Rate||3.14~ Interest rate 3.51*Comparison rate||3.49~ Interest rate 3.85*Comparison rate|
|3 Year Fixed Package||2.79 Interest rate 4.04*Comparison rate||3.14 Interest rate 4.37*Comparison rate|
|2 Year Fixed Package||2.79 Interest rate 4.13*Comparison rate||3.14 Interest rate 4.47*Comparison rate|
|1 Year Fixed Package||2.79 Interest rate 4.23*Comparison rate||3.14 Interest rate 4.57*Comparison rate|
|Standard Ultimate Home Loan Package||3.99 Interest rate 4.34*Comparison rate||4.34 Interest rate 4.68*Comparison rate||
Effective date from Monday 6 April 2020
The fine print
Variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted on this page are per annum and are only available under our Ultimate Home Loan Package. Total borrowings from Queensland Country Bank ('Queensland Country') must be $100,000 or more. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. For new borrowings involving a new mortgage to Queensland Country. Not available for the restructure of existing Queensland Country loan facilities. The LVR excludes any Lenders Mortgage Insurance which may be required.
~ Available for a limited time only.
^ Other Fees and Charges may be applicable
* WARNING: The Comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. A Comparison rate schedule is available online or at any Queensland Country Bank branch. Comparison rates are calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term based on monthly repayments.
Before acquiring the product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if the product is right for you: Home Loan brochure; Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use; Fees and Charges brochure; Loan Interest Rate Schedule;and Credit Guide.
Home loan key fact sheets
Queensland Country Bank, like all lending institutions, offers a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet to help you compare home loans in the market.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheets provide information about our loan products in a set standard format so it is easier for you to shop around and compare our loan products with those of other lenders (i.e. to compare apples with apples). The Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is one of a number of initiatives of the Government’s Fairer and Simpler Banking reforms.
Please click on the link to generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet which you can then choose to print or receive by email.
A home loan facts sheet is not an offer of credit. Queensland Country Bank is not obliged to provide you with the home loan described in the home loan facts sheet, you still need to apply for the loan and meet the lending criteria.