Our Standard Variable Rate Home Loan offers all the flexibility and features you need in a standard home loan. Interest is variable meaning your interest rate will rise or fall at any time in line with market changes.
We lend up to 95% of the value of the property, which means you only need a small deposit to be able to purchase your home. This home loan is also suited for those who have saved a large deposit.
If you would prefer to have a fixed interest rate to reduce your exposure to market fluctuations, check out our fixed rate home loan.
- Deposit as low as 5%
- 100% mortgage offset account
- Redraw facility
- No penalties for extra repayments
- Your choice to make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Automatic repayments through direct debit
- Loan terms up to 30 years
- Available for a range of purposes, including purchase of an existing house, vacant land for building etc.
Rates & Fees
|Product||Principal & Interest||Interest only|
|Standard Variable Rate Home Loan||4.49 Interest rate 4.65*Comparison rate||4.84 Interest rate 5.00*Comparison rate||
Effective date from Monday 6 April 2020
|Loan maintenance fee||$10|
The fine print
* WARNING: These Comparison Rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available online or at any Queensland Country Bank branch. Comparison Rate calculated on a secured loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term based on monthly repayments.
Please be aware that variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Home Loan brochure, Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use; Fees and Charges brochure, Financial Services Guide; Loan Interest Rate Schedule and Credit Guide.
Home loan key fact sheets
Queensland Country Bank, like all lending institutions, offers a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet to help you compare home loans in the market.
Home Loan Key Facts Sheets provide information about our loan products in a set standard format so it is easier for you to shop around and compare our loan products with those of other lenders (i.e. to compare apples with apples). The Home Loan Key Facts Sheet is one of a number of initiatives of the Government’s Fairer and Simpler Banking reforms.
Please click on the link to generate a Home Loan Key Facts Sheet which you can then choose to print or receive by email.
A home loan facts sheet is not an offer of credit. Queensland Country Bank is not obliged to provide you with the home loan described in the home loan facts sheet, you still need to apply for the loan and meet the lending criteria.