Our Queensland Country Visa Credit card gives you everything you want in a credit card – a low interest rate, up to 55 days interest free on purchases and a rewards program you’ll actually use, as well as the freedom and security to purchase online, over the phone, or at retailers anywhere in the world.
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
- Low $39 annual fee
- Great rewards program that accumulates points for every dollar you spend, which are then returned to you in real money
- Additional cardholders for free
- Visa payWave
- Easy payments through Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Access to exclusive offers through Visa Entertainment
- Security and peace of mind under the Visa Zero Liability protection
- The same rates for purchases and cash advances
- Access to over 2 million ATMs in more than 200 countries
Grey or orange, the choice is yours!
Rates & Fees
|Purchase rate||12.95Interest rate|
|Cash advance rate||12.95Interest rate||
Effective date from Monday 6 April 2020
|Rewarder annual fee||Plus $58 (optional program)|
The fine print
No interest free period applies on cash advances. Normal lending criteria applies to credit cards. Members must be 18 years or over, permanent residents of Australia and currently live in Australia. Additional card holders must be 16 years or over.
Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use and Queeensland Country Rewarder Application, Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware that variable interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Target Market Determination, Target Market Determinations, Credit Card brochure; Fees and Charges brochure; Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use, Interest Rate schedule, Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use and Queensland Country Rewarder Application and Terms and Conditions.