Queensland Country Bank has partnered with the Federal Government to offer unsecured credit facilities of up to $250,000 to eligible small businesses that require assistance with their cashflow during the current pandemic.
To be eligible for a loan or overdraft under the Scheme, you must:
- be a small to medium business (including self-employed, sole traders and not-for-profit organisations);
- have less than $50 million annual turnover;
- hold an ABN; and
- be borrowing for business purposes
- access timely cashflow by borrowing up to $250,000 on an unsecured basis;
- no requirement to provide property as security;
- provided as a business overdraft facility (a term loan may be available if it is assessed as more suitable to your needs than an overdraft);
- flexibility to drawdown only the funds you need by selecting an overdraft
- receive the same low interest rate regardless of whether you choose an overdraft or loan
- no repayments for the first six months;
- terms of up to three years;
- 50% of your loan or overdraft amount will be guaranteed by the Federal Government;
- Applications must be fully approved by 30 September 2020.
Rates & Fees
|Coronavirus Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Guarantee Scheme||4.99Interest rate||
Effective date from Wednesday 6 May 2020
|Loan document preparation fee||$150|
|GSA (General Security Agreement)||$50|
|Company Search||$17 (if applicable)|
The fine print
Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Please be aware that interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Normal lending criteria, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if this product is right for you: Business Banking brochure and the Fees and Charges brochure.
These products are for a maximum term of three years and are only available to approved business customers for working capital purposes only (not asset purchases or refinancing of existing debt). Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s eligibility and suitability criteria and normal credit approval processes. Rates are current as at 27 April 2020 and are subject to change.